Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Want Frye's With That?

I know what you're thinking... my boots are really nice... now I know what you're thinking... they must have been really expensive $$$ - well, thankfully for you, that's where you're wrong  (but you're right about the first part... they are really nice)!!!

I've gotten a lot of questions lately about these boots, whether or not they are Frye. While they are great, they are far from it. In fact, they are from Target and I wear them with anything - dressed up, down, in any direction. As for the rest of the outfit, you know I'm all about layering! It's super simple and adds a ton of character to any outfit.

Shirt: Forever 21, Floral Vest: Forever 21, Jeans: Gap, Necklace: Urban Outfitters, Boots: Target!!

 


 
Frye Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment