Sunday, August 21, 2011

Saturday Night Fever

It can definitely be a challenge picking out the perfect outfit for a Saturday night. Since it has to be juuuust right, I often go through about a half dozen wardrobe changes before leaving the house. In this case, I went with my silk, black, racerback tank. I wasn't sure exactly where the night would take me, but a simple tank can go a long way, match almost any outfit and look just the right amount of fancy. Tucked in to my tiered floral mini, paired with a long silver chain - it was a foolproof look.

Trying on outfits might've made me late in the end, but it's a small price to pay in order to leave the house looking great.
Tank: Urban Outfitters, Mini Skirt: Forever 21, Necklace: street vendor :)

Necklace Close-Up
 What's your go-to Saturday night item?

No comments:

Post a Comment