Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Fantastik" Find

I went to Steve Madden last week hoping to find a great pair of sandals that would be on sale since it is (sadly) the end of summer... and I struck gold! I found this "fantastik" (as Steve Madden calls them... I happen to think it is quite fitting - I promise I do know how to spell fantastic) pair of tan sandal wedges on sale and have been showing them off ever since.

Seen below, I am also dressed head to ankles in Forever 21 (just coincidence - I must've woken up in a f21 kind of mood). I love these ankle pants because they are actually ankle pants on me, unlike most which just end up being regular length (since I am slightly on the shorter side). They were such a great fit that I actually went back to buy them in more colors...



The shirt gathers at the back, held together by a button



No comments:

Post a Comment